Let's write your story

How are you living this pandemic?
Tell it to your future self.

"Dear future me", 

write down your feelings in a letter to your future self, tell him/her your personal experience, your story.

How do you feel this pandemic is going to change your life, how has it already changed and what are your fears and your desires.
Which message do you want to deliver to your future self for he/she remembers what you've gone through so that he/she can learn from it and build a better future.


Send me your letter and I will publish it anonymously.


Share this initiative with your friends, ask them to write their own letters.


The website is written in Italian, but you can send me the letter in your native tongue and I'll post it.


Feel free to contact me if you want to translate the letters or the web posts in your language in order to share the initiative.



Foto di Henning Westerkamp da Pixabay

Stay together, stay at home against COVID 19.
For a better future, for our future.



Many thanks

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

GIORNO 7 - RICORDATI, RIPARTI DA QUI E CONTINUA COSì

GIORNO 9 - CAPIRE CHI MI FA STARE BENE